“Having a skilled expert to guide you through the homebuying process is essential, especially today.”
The process of buying a home can feel a bit intimidating, even under normal circumstances. But today’s market is still anything but normal. There continues to be a very limited number of homes for sale, and that’s creating bidding wars and driving home prices back up as buyers compete over the available homes.
Navigating all of this can be daunting if you’re trying to do it alone. That’s why having a skilled expert to guide you through the homebuying process is essential, especially today. Bankrate shares this perspective:
“Advice and guidance from a professional real estate agent can be invaluable, particularly amid a hot or unpredictable housing market.”
Here are just a few of the ways a real estate expert makes a big difference:
- Experience – Real estate professionals know the ins and outs of what’s happening today, how it impacts buyers, and how to navigate any hurdles that may pop up.
- Education – Knowledge is power when it comes to buying a home. Your advisor will simply and effectively explain market conditions and translate what they mean for you so you can feel confident in your decision.
- Negotiations – Your real estate advisor advocates for your best interests. Having an expert on your side provides assistance with the purchase agreement. An agent can also help you negotiate potential seller concessions if the inspection reveals issues with the home.
- Contracts – Real estate advisors guide you through the disclosures and contracts necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment.
- Pricing – Making an offer and negotiating with a seller can be one of the most difficult and stressful parts of the homebuying process. A skilled agent will help you understand what similar homes are selling for so you have the full picture of what you may want to offer.
All of these reasons combined may be why 86% of recent buyers used an agent according to the latest Home Buyers and Sellers Generational Trends Report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR). NAR also has this to say about why an agent is so essential today:
“A great real estate agent will guide you through the home search with an unbiased eye, helping you meet your buying objectives while staying within your budget. Agents are also a great source when you have questions about local amenities, utilities, zoning rules, contractors, and more.”
What’s the Key To Choosing the Right Expert?
It starts with trust. You’ll want to know you can trust the advice they’re giving you, so you need to make sure you’re connected with a true professional. No one can provide perfect advice because it’s impossible to know exactly what’s going to happen at every turn – especially in today’s market. But a true professional can give you the best possible advice based on the information and situation at hand.
They’ll help advocate for you throughout the process and coach you on the essential knowledge you need to make confident decisions. That’s exactly what you want and deserve.
It’s critical to have an expert on your side who is skilled in navigating today’s housing market. If you’re planning to buy a home this year, let’s connect so you have a real estate advisor on your side to give you the best advice and guide you along the way.
Keys to Success for First-Time Homebuyers
The best way to make sure you’re set up for success, especially if you’re just starting out, is to work with a trusted real estate agent.
Today’s Real Estate Market: The ‘Unicorns’ Have Galloped Off
The pandemic profoundly changed real estate over the last few years. The demand for a home of our own skyrocketed, and needs changed.
The Benefits of Selling Now, According to Experts
Sellers who price and market their home competitively shouldn’t have a problem finding a buyer especially in today’s market.
What You Need To Know About Home Price News
More ‘less-expensive’ houses are selling right now, and that’s causing the median price to decline.
The Worst Home Price Declines Are Behind Us
If we take a yearly view, home prices stayed positive – they just appreciated more slowly than they did at the peak of the pandemic.
Homeowners Have Incredible Equity To Leverage Right Now
A real estate professional can help you understand the value of your home, so you’ll get a clearer picture of how much equity you have.